Bilqis Hermine Can Be A True Online Friend For You

Bilqis Hermine has sent her photo from Doha. Bilqis is student of graphic designs. She writes in her email that I’m a fun loving girl also can be a serious type. I love to travel around the beautiful places of my country. The beauty of nature always amazes me. I always want a creative and productive day. I like to watch movies and interesting reality shows. I always try to be sincere with my friends. Most of my friends say that I am fun to be with. Cooking is my hobby and I enjoy the cooking but I am not as good as chef. The purpose of sending my photo is that I want to make some online friends. The most important thing I would like to say is that if anybody sends me friend request then please keep in mind one thing that be sincere. Because I don’t like those people who tell fake age, education and other details about them to their online friends.

Well Bilqis thank you so much for sending your cute picture. We sure that our readers would absolutely like to see a sincere and open-minded arab girl again

0 Responses to “Bilqis Hermine Can Be A True Online Friend For You”:

Leave a comment