Arab Girl Iriana Is On Holidays In Norway

Ariana belongs to Lebanon. She has sent her photo from Norway. Ariana writes in her email that I am enjoying my holidays in Norway with my family. This photo was taken when we went Fru Inger seafood restaurant for dinner. Fru Inger seafood restaurant is very conveniently situated near the station looking out over the old harbour. With its original attractive wooden buildings built originally I assume for warehousing. The restaurant itself is modern and comfortable with plenty of windows to take advantage of the harbour. I did not realise how large wooden buildings can be and these are fascinating all built on stilts to allow for the tide to rise and fall. There are now marinas on both sides of the harbour and we enjoyed watching one boat having docking problems.

In the end Ariana says that I have visited USA and UK but I have never seen such beautiful places as I saw in Norway.

0 Responses to “Arab Girl Iriana Is On Holidays In Norway”:

Leave a comment